Your complete satisfaction is important to us. If within 7 days of receiving your vehicle you decide you don't
want your vehicle for any reason, give our customer service department a call and we may issue a refund or
exchange based our return policy agreement. A restocking fee will apply.
The following is our Return Policy Agreement:
* Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization from our Customer Service Department. Any vehicles returned
without an RMA will not be accepted. A copy of your original invoice must be included in a return shipment.
Customers are responsible for returning the merchandise at their own expense.
Freight collect and COD packages will not be accepted.
* Vehicle must be returned in its original packaging within 7 days in new and re-sellable condition.
* This return policy does not apply to vehicles that have had alterations, abuse, negligence, and accidents or
have not received proper maintenance.
* All packaging materials, instruction manuals and parts must be returned. Any missing parts or damages will be
deducted from your refund amount. We do not accept any return vehicle that has any sustained damages.
* 15% -40% restocking fee will be applied according to the condition.
* If you have received your vehicle for more than 7 days, you will not be eligible to return it for a refund or
We will send Warranty parts at our expense.
* In order to keep you completely satisfied and maintain low prices, our shipping expenses are neither
refundable nor reimbursed for any reason. This includes all freight charges: the first shipment and return.
Original freight expense will be deducted from your refund.
* NO CREDIT CARD CHARGE BACKS OR REVERSALS.
UTV and Go kart Disclaimer & Safety Information
Riding a UTV or Go Kart can be dangerous. To ensure your safety proper protective gear
should always be worn. Remember to always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective
clothing. Never ride on public roads. Never carry passengers unless the vehicle is
specifically engineered to accommodate them. Riding at excessive speeds or engaging in
stunt Driving is extremely dangerous. Be extremely careful on difficult or unknown terrain.
Never ride while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Please make sure that you are
riding a vehicle that is age appropriate. Riders younger than 16 years of age should
always be supervised by an adult. We recommend to read the vehicle owner's manual
thoroughly. When riding your UTV or Go kart always stay on established trails in approved
areas. Shetley kart supply will not be responsible for any injury sustained while
operating,assembling, or servicing your UTV or Go Kart.
Unused undamaged parts can be returned within 30
days except for the following........
Electrical parts or special order parts can not be
returned or exchanged.